City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

I have never said you are a Rag.I stated that you sound like one so wind yer neck in.
Something not right about, you but possibly a wolf in sheeps clothing ?
Always makes me go hmmm when a poster (I know there's lots of viewers who don't regularly post) this guy purely for example has been on BM for over 2 years, 79 posts, has managed to post an awful lot in this thread little with little or no positivity.

Always makes me go hmmm when a poster (I know there's lots of viewers who don't regularly post) this guy purely for example has been on BM for over 2 years, 79 posts, has managed to post an awful lot in this thread little with little or no positivity.
Even more damning is his post that claimed he saw Powell playing for us.I mean WTF ?? Power or Powell,but Powell went from Crewe to the Rags and now plays for Wigan.
I know that because Crewe are my favourite other team.
He`s too bitter to be a Blue IMO.

Even more damning is his post that claimed he saw Powell playing for us.I mean WTF ?? Power or Powell,but Powell went from Crewe to the Rags and now plays for Wigan.
I know that because Crewe are my favourite other team.
He`s too bitter to be a Blue IMO.

for god sake it was a typo - if you don't understand what that means look it up ! No wonder I don't post here so often - you simply harass anybody with a different view until they give up and you spout your usual tribal, banal comments about them being a rag because they dare to think different than you ... In terms of positivity I think the current owners are great and would want them (not an american finance shop) to own as much of us as possible - how does that make me a rag?

Scoobz1. Are you a journalist?

No KTG I am not but I worked in Finance for over 25+ years (which makes me worse than a rag at least to some ) as a director for a company (which never had a single taxpayer dollar) with nearly $1.5 trillion dollars under management so I do have some understanding of the topic in question and hence views on the subject

If it wasn't primarily about releasing equity and it was about the above why would you choose a company which describes itself as this: "Silver Lake is the global leader in technology investing, with over $43 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital and a team of approximately 100 investment and operating professionals located around the world. There are so many other better potential candidates to achieve the above stated aims. Indeed, given who City's owners are I doubt very much they need the "expertise" of a company like Silver Lake to achieve the above stated aims.
Probably because they have a big presence in Entertainment, Media, & Sports as well and that this is more about building an arena for NYCFC and/or a new concert venue in Manchester than it is about Manchester City FC? It’s not all that difficult to just look up their portfolio companies and draw some simple conclusions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.