Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite Liverpool gaining a substantial lead against us I never was TOO worried about us not eventually turning it around; the mounting factors of their constant games won in the last few minutes, the lack of injuries, VAR fortune - these things almost always equalise and balances itself out during the course of the season. And it seems like they are getting hit with injuries now, as we have been consistently this whole season. Especially with their packed fixture in the next few weeks, I'm confident this will be the period we claw our points back.
VAR fortune ? Sorry , you’ve lost me ....

"BBC are proud to announce they will be showing all the World Cup cup games live..."

I wonder what peaked their interests to move it from the usual red button?
I’ve been offered free tickets for the semis and final and politely passed.

Nauseating and unfathomable. What do the sponsors gain from having a fairly poor lookielikie of a dead manager and a load of dipper players rather oddly in suits or strips? That would be like if we had been sponsored by SAAB still when they were still making cars that they ignored their 9-3 and 9-5 models and put Colin Bell and Rodney Marsh in a SAAB 96 and 99 for an advert...............................
I had the pleasure of meeting Bob Paisley once. A very kind man, an absolute gent, and a true football legend. I think this sort of stunt is appalling and I am sure many Liverpool fans would agree. I wonder how much they had to pay the Paisley family.

Hardly call it massive blow, they by pass that midfield in build up play. I’m sure Henderson and Milner can deputise in clogging duties when the ball breaks down.

It’s undoubtedly a big blow. He’s their best midfielder, yes there’s other cloggers to fill in the clogging role but none are as good as he is and it puts more strain on the rest of them over a hectic period. They’re just fortunate they don’t play many tough games over that period otherwise the loss would have been more apparent. He’s by no means top of the list in terms of how vital they are to the team but it’s a start. Even just a Couple of niggles to their fullbacks vvd or their front three in the same period and the pressure will stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.