Newcastle United (a) pre-match thread

Newcastle United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of a slow midfield ect I wanted Phil to start today, But with all this talk of the midfield I think were all about to see a David Silva masterclass :)
He’s the key today.

He looked a bit tired against Chelsea but came on full of energy against Shakhtar. Hopefully he’ll be bang on form today.

I have us down for a draw today, the way we have playing recently does not fill me with confidence we have our old swagger back, yet.

joe cole telling everyone how to beat city.i hope all the prem managers arnt watching ffs
It's been obvious to me for ages and I'm not being paid millions to work it out
We're being caught out with a ball over the top, not because our defenders are at fault, it's because the midfield isn't putting enough pressure on the opposition when they are in possession

Good honest appraisal from Cole and Jenas of our midfield shortcomings this year.

As they evidenced, our lack of legs to close down quick transition is giving teams hope.
Everyone can see this now.

It's not like when we had Toure though and no alternative. Now we have Foden who can run all day so it's not too bad a situation.

Kavanagh's a rag.
Hes a Scouser from Manc isnt he? If hes a rag he'll be jizzing himself everytime Bruce looks at him...

Happy to be corrected, but also concerned why the Barcodes havent protested a manc ref is officiating.

A lot was made of our relatively low possession % against Chelsea, I’d be interested in a breakdown pre Gundog comin on and post. He got on the ball, made his little passes and calmed us right down.

Rodri is young for that position and needs time to grow into it and to get used to the prem. Atthe moment he’s more javi garcia than Gareth Barry
Yeah I’m disappointed, as I was with Mahrez last season (who has improved), so far. But he is young and he’ll hopefully get better.

He needs to have much quicker feet and a much sharper mind if he’s going to do well in this league though. And those aren’t easiest things to improve on.

joe cole telling everyone how to beat city.i hope all the prem managers arnt watching ffs

Just going to post the same mate..!

Every time we're on without fail we're dissected and every goal we concede is put down to our shit defending..

Can't remember the dippers or the rags having a such negative slant put on them pre match when they're on..!

****"s..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.