If we could win the league this season

We are not doing that. It's stupid and foolhardy.

I do think we have a chance of winning the CL but watch any of the CL games and you see how they are decided by the smallest of moments.

To be honest our side deserves everything they get at the moment. If you are better than your opponent and don't press home your advantage then you deserve to fail.
I'm not so sure, Txiki and Khaldoon have talked about cycles of 3 years in the past and maybe this is the last year of that so go all out at the one thing we've not won.

If Pep is staying beyond the end of his current contract, maybe phase 2 starts next season with the younger players (e.g. Foden, Garcia, Doyle) and the likes of Dr Bruyne, Sterling, Laporte, Ederson and Bernardo emerge as the next batch of leaders in the dressing room.

im a die hard and i refuse to say its over at this stage, Leicester will beat Liverpool and we will,that could see it down to five points which in reality is nothing.pick on the bones and reduce the 11 points to 9 over the xmas period and its game on

I think realistically we need to win 10 on the bounce now if we want a realistic chance. Play like that from now on and we are well capable.

To be honest it was our performances that convinced me we wouldn't win the league rather than anything Liverpool are doing. They are winning every week because no one is putting any pressure on them. They wont be fazed by Leicester and Chelsea are already proving they dont have the consistency. However, after tonight's performance, if we can put together another 5 or 6 displays like that over the next few weeks, winning convincingly in each game, they will start to shit themselves.

It's a big if though.

Win the next 3 games and we are back in it.

Liverpool are in great situation points wise, but they know that if they fail to win it from here.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.