If we could win the league this season

Not much difference between last season and this team is still capable of putting a run together.

A completely different City in terms of attitude, determination, speed of play, desire etc etc.

It's not just about who is in the team. Bernardo has been a shadow of the world class player we saw last season, for example.

A completely different City in terms of attitude, determination, speed of play, desire etc etc.

It's not just about who is in the team. Bernardo has been a shadow of the world class player we saw last season, for example.

The players do need to start stepping up their game but they are capable of doing that, even at this stage of the season.

The gap could easily be around 15 points by then.

I think that that's what the margin will be between us and them at the end of the season, frankly. Leicester could end up above us. Liverpool have played quite poorly on several occasions and taken three points. We've played quite poorly on several occasions and taken no points. Not for the first time this season, the opposition had two or three shots on goal, and scored from nearly all (or all) of them. Today we took one point, after playing poorly. Liverpool would probably have taken the three. I do sincerely believe that. Is there anything to indicate that that tendency will be reversed? I see nothing up ahead.
We might win a cup; league or F.A.. We will not win the CL unless we put a higher proportion of our chances away, and mark people on the edge of our box rigorously when we're supposed to. That is as sure as death and taxes.

Even if we went unbeaten from now on which after today you cant see happening, LiVARpool won't drop points.Title's over, Chelsea and Spurs will be our rivals for top 3 and we need to stay in amongst them til Eric and Sane gets back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.