Votes: 61 17.4%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Foden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garcia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rodri and KDB both had that air of supreme confidence last night, where they appear to have just decided from the first minute, that we're going to win this one.

Jesus played his socks off ... huge work rate and desire to impress, allied to those fast feet.

Both David and kdb were picking the balls up in different positions. They were definitely rotating position which gave Burnley a headache.
Had to give it to kev

Don't want to be rude but I find it astonishing that anyone thinks Silva was better than Rodri or Jesus last night- do some people just vote for him every time he plays well?

Guardiola.
Don't want to be rude but I find it astonishing that anyone thinks Silva was better than Rodri or Jesus last night- do some people just vote for him every time he plays well?
Yep but to be fair; he has a gift not many players are blessed with so it could be ascribed to aesthetics i.e. a preternatural awareness of space and the ability to use it allied with a glorious technique.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.