Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that all VAR checks for Liverpool are checked within 3 seconds whereas most teams mainly us events are scrutinised to find the smallest point that will allow them to punish us. Plus Alexander Arnold should have been booked 3 times already. Laughable how corrupt this league is becoming just to hand them the title.

This sums up this season, All the decisions against us , the palace one last week , Everton tonight have all been solved within 4 seconds the simple answer is they’re not even looking at it

Sweet Jesus. A dipper on my Facebook who's normally normal posted 'was that the best half of premier league football ever?'

WTF? I replied it's the best I've seen since Wimbledon played Harry Bassets sheffield United. HOOF

Just watched the highlights of the game and I have to say they are one clinical team. Their defense is nothing to brag about but they are like what we did the last two season. Best form of defense is a great offense and they sure got that. They finish every chance. Unfortunately I just don’t see them dropping many points. But I still keep praying they do bc I can’t stand them

They talk about our league wins having an asterisk next to them for financial doping.

They should have one, if they do win it, For taking advantage of some of the most corrupt decisions I’ve ever seen.
Liverpool *heavily assisted by PGMOL
Surely they'll be on the podium holding the title aloft with Hendo?

Just to think the last two years a true gent and great footballer has lifted the premiership trophy and this year its looking like a Horrible so called captain who's not fit to lace vinnys boots could lift it in Henderson makes my blood boil the vile little rat.

Over their last 38 league games they have 101 points. With VAR beneath their sails, they are going to set a new points record. They are tracking above our record. Absolute scum.

For comparison, over our last 38 league games we have 89 points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.