Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Chelsea, Beat Spurs, took points off Liverpool. They have the type of game that has caused us problems.

They also have a couple of serial divers. They have been given 7 penalties in the league this season (the most in the league). Last season do you know who was the side to receive most pens in the league? Man Utd 12 (Man City 4).

Why is this? I believe it's because their forwards get rewarded for crashing to the pitch so they keep doing it.

They will try this again against City.

They won’t get near our box!

When Gundo signed the extension (finally) after a dragged will he sign or will he move saga I was very suspicious what has been promised to him ... turns out, it was game time assurance as he has always started where majority on here have said he won't or shouldn't ... so come this Saturday, I can already see him being the second name on the team sheet (after Ederson obviously) ...

When Gundo signed the extension (finally) after a dragged will he sign or will he move saga I was very suspicious what has been promised to him ... turns out, it was game time assurance as he has always started where majority on here have said he won't or shouldn't ... so come this Saturday, I can already see him being the second name on the team sheet (after Ederson obviously) ...

Wtf? Gundo was brought up and raised in the Ruhrpott, where you learn from the start you have to work hard for your daily bread.
Same for the German squad, where performance alone (mostly) decides who would play or not.
Gundo is such a polite character, he accepts those fundamentals and he surely defends them as basics in professional team sports.

And finally, you don't really think a coach and personality like Pep would accept such a contract based time assurance, limiting his options. Never.

(Possibly) Leroy tried to get there and failed. Play for City if you want - or leave if not.
Work for your name on the team sheet. That's how it goes.

Wtf? Gundo was brought up and raised in the Ruhrpott, where you learn from the start you have to work hard for your daily bread.
Same for the German squad, where performance alone (mostly) decides who would play or not.
Gundo is such a polite character, he accepts those fundamentals and he surely defends them as basics in professional team sports.

And finally, you don't really think a coach and personality like Pep would accept such a contract based time assurance, limiting his options. Never.

(Possibly) Leroy tried to get there and failed. Play for City if you want - or leave if not.

Yeah, he seems like quite an intelligent bloke who understands the game.
He can do a job, and maybe with Rodri, and not instead of Rodri, will allow him to play further forward.
As you say, there's no chance that Gundogan would be given assurance of playing time.

The main thing City need to guard against defensively is allowing a long-ball counter-attack, as Rashford, Martial, James are all pretty quick. Oh, and giving players too many occasions to collapse just outside the area.

After Tuesdays game you can bet your house on KDB and Rodri being first names on the team sheet.

That’s pretty much what it amounts to in my opinion. For all that we slag him off, he’s quick, he scores against the top teams, and he’s a fucking menace. Shackle him and it’s hard to see us not winning
Hopefully he'll play on the left again, like he did last night.I think Walker would relish the battle and has the pace keep up with him. Would be more concerned if he's paying through the middle and running directly at Stones or Otamendi.

Can you post that part of the contract that says that? As for the experts on here saying he shouldn't start, enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.