Post Match Thread - United (h)

It’s been embarrassing all season on & off the pitch.

players, fans, manager, stewards awful today. Very embarrassing day for our club.

fans fighting with other blues, keeping the ball & throwing coins hang your head in shame you pricks.

pep was clueless today. Everybody knew utds plan yet we set up in a way to help them.

half of our players are done at city. A bigger rebuild than most realise and it’s not an over reaction it’s the truth. The club have fooked up not replacing key players.

I don’t see a plan for next year either
ffs crawl back to the dark side your no blue.

Said at the start of the season that something felt different - off. Kompany choosing to go was strange for me a very premature decision. There is uncertainty surrounding Pep, lots of paper stories linking him to other clubs then the uefa investigations against us has caused the board to make strange transfer decisions to say the least. I think there's a lot behind the scenes that has just thrown the players off it's not that they are losing it is the manner of the losses almost a what's the point attitude, do they know something we don't? Peps wife has already moved home is he going at the end of the season A year earlier than he was intending to? Is he going all out for CL? I mean Sterling had rejected a new contract rumours are he wants to know if Pep is going to be staying around! In terms of the footballing side VAR is killing football for me there is no transparency and based on how many dodgy decisions have happened this year tells me that it's corrupt we don't even know who is making those decisions! And we can't hear them either. We were light in midfield today why is Silva playing 90 mins and why isn't Walker our captain good god.

Everyone always talks about our strength but when you look at it we have 2 strikers who are virtually the same style and one world class keeper one world class centre half the others mid table at best . Not one decent left back . We are packed in midfield and have 2 quality right backs and that’s about it. That is not a strong squad
Sergio and gabby could not be more different,this squad won back to back titles

Absolute dogshit.
No idea what’s happened to this team.
i remember when we used to pass the ball around teams with movement and work rate, same without the ball.
Now we get the ball in our own half and our midfield are all stood still on the edge of the oppositions box waiting for a wonder pass.
We got beat off that shower of shit cos they out worked us.
Probably the worst derby performance since the take over.
We don’t even look like we are really trying anymore.
Fucking fuming!

Keep playing like this and we will be lucky to finish in top 4.

Teams are wise to us now and just know we won’t stream through them being direct and at pace. We just use 100 passes to get near their goal then fcuk it up. Handover possessions and they go down the other end and score.
De Gayer wasn’t really troubled today.
We were poor in all areas, and yet again can’t put the ball away/try walk it into the goal.
I’m just pleased we only conceded 2, it should have been 5!!!

First time VAR has over turned a penalty decision not surprised at all.
No problems with officials, we were just not good enough today.
If Foden isn’t going to be played, loan him out. What does he have to do it get in the team.
Can’t think of anything positive that we did today apart from not conceding more.

They wanted it more and mirrored what Chelsea did, quick transitions in triangles around our slow midfield.

I thought Rodri was again excellent but he needs runners and certainly not Dave in the same engine room.

As for Angelino, I'll say it again, whoever suggested he was worth bringing back must have been pissed. What a shocking player on so many levels.

Also time for Stones to leave, unreliable, both in terms of fitness and his lack of aggression.
Best man again Rodri
Our defensive cost us again
New left back out Mendy/angelino
Two New centerbacks out Otamendi/ Stones only if he wants to be back up
The front is ok but if we could get Mbappe
Hope Sane stays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.