Breaking news: THIS IS MEGA!! Edit: Panic over, stand down.

I was talking to my 16 year old daughter a couple of days ago about leadership in team sports, we talked about City at the moment, and how I felt about losing Vinnie. I told her about the time that Vinnie got sent off, and Martin Demechelis just took over the role as leader and almost single handedly won us the game (was it Hull ?). The night after I had a bizarre dream that involved Demechelis turning up at the Etihad in a Hillman Imp and playing for us in a pair of jeans and a City shirt. Nothing to do with this thread, just thought I would share it....

Disappointed. Thought the three stars and the eagle were returning to the badge.
On Saturday my youngest put on some hand me down city gear that had the stars and eagle on it. I had a newer top with the circle design. We discussed the different designs and she said she preferred the Eagle and stars. I decided I needed to be honest with her and told her she was adopted, called her a rag and have sent all her Christmas presents back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.