The Positivity Thread

We’re living in the greatest times ever to be a City fan. We’ve never won more in a decade than we have this one.

Fucking mard arses if you cannot take not winning it one year.
This. One year. There is no evidence to suggest that even if this year went as poorly as could that we wouldn't just bounce back. And if we didn't, we'd carry on until we did.

City are a brilliantly run club from top to bottom.

Reasons to be cheerful.
1. 2 points off the top with a game in hand.
2. Most in form team in the league based on the last 6 games.
3. Best defensive record in the whole league (by some margin).
4. Joint top highest goal difference.
5 Stones and Dias.
6.Foden
7. Another League cup final.
8. Nice draw in the FA cup.

Having inflicted over 35 years of winning f*ck all on my son i am ecstatic he has now witnessed the same euphoria of winning trophies that i witnessed between 1967-1972 they were halycon days and now they have returned ten fold.
My grandson in comparison is a glory hunter his first game was in 2010/11 and has only experienced success , and hopefully the success continues for future generations , third tier football may be a thing of the past but it did put our club into perspective , you appreciate success far more when you have been at rock bottom.
Glass definitely half full.

Having inflicted over 35 years of winning f*ck all on my son i am ecstatic he has now witnessed the same euphoria of winning trophies that i witnessed between 1967-1972 they were halycon days and now they have returned ten fold.
My grandson in comparison is a glory hunter his first game was in 2010/11 and has only experienced success , and hopefully the success continues for future generations , third tier football may be a thing of the past but it did put our club into perspective , you appreciate success far more when you have been at rock bottom.
Glass definitely half full.
Hey, Jimmy, did yer not witness the period 60ish to 66? Some soul-affirming performances, and before the North Stand at Maine Road had a roo?

Hey, Jimmy, did yer not witness the period 60ish to 66? Some soul-affirming performances, and before the North Stand at Maine Road had a roo?
No , 1965 first game , Johnny Crossan et al , within 3 years we were champions so i was the original glory hunter , and spent many a good time on the old scoreboard end as it was known , rattle in hand and a cup of bovril , now i can complain if the prawn sandwiches arent fresh.

No , 1965 first game , Johnny Crossan et al , within 3 years we were champions so i was the original glory hunter , and spent many a good time on the old scoreboard end as it was known , rattle in hand and a cup of bovril , now i can complain if the prawn sandwiches arent fresh.
There's two things I distinctly remember about the old roofless North Stand - the rain and the half time urination up the perimeter wall when the capacity of ten fellahs in the gents was met. Those poor fuckin' apprentices having to hose down those bricks in time for the next game. Oh, and there was a bit of football. When Johnny C came I thought we were gonna go big time! Like I did when Samaras turned up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.