Premier League Games 14/15/16 December

Would that be a step up for him? You'd think Utd would be looking at him to replace ole!

I’ll tell you what - Brighton look like a good, organised, professional outfit. Which can’t be said for a lot of the shit PL teams

He hasn’t messed about, he hasn’t asked for ‘transition’ , he’s not asked for 3 transfer windows - he’s just got on with managing a team, coaching them and making them better than they were previously

Brighton are a team and a half.

They’ve got a good owner, just built them a new training ground, got a proper decent stadium, have one of the largest catchment areas of any club, a city all to themselves... huge potential at that club, and they’ve now got a cracking manager!

Been really impressed with Brighton this season. Very easy on the eye in complete contrast to Hughton’s side. Love a deadly striker and they look to have that in Maupay, he impressed me at the Etihad too.

Brighton are a team and a half.

They’ve got a good owner, just built them a new training ground, got a proper decent stadium, have one of the largest catchment areas of any club, a city all to themselves... huge potential at that club, and they’ve now got a cracking manager!
A close friend was a season ticket for donkeys years and we used to joke about how one day they would be playing us in the prem,the silly sod went and died the year before they got promoted,his wife asked me to keep an eye on them for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.