#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't but I wouldn't worry so early in his career here. Bravo and Nolito weren't supposed to be longterm solutions. We have seen quality in Cancelo, why be quick to distrust Pep's judgement? If he is still unimpressive at the start of next season, I might start to worry.

Yep. He's only been here for four month, and didn't play at all the first month, or was it 6-8 weeks? Bernardo was pretty shit his first months here too, but look at him now. I don't have any doubts about Cancelo, I still think he is perfect for our style. But it's more than just looking at one position. We need Laporte back. We need a right-sided world class CB along with Laporte, and Rodri need to adjust/finetune his role as a CDM covering our back four. Once all of that is in place, I'm sure Cancelo will flourish.

6 year contract at City but his Agent Jorge Mendes is said to be looking for a new club for him already. Barcelona and Valencia touted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.