United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That weaselly twat, Lingard, has now gone more than 25 hours since his last goal or assist in the Premier League.

What is the point of the horrible little fucker?

My posts on this forum over the years about De Gea have always been the same. He’s the most overrated keeper ever to play in the prem, that’s what playing United does for you. Euro 2016, he single handedly knocked Spain out, but the same game Danny Murphy was praising him for being unbeatable yet had a blunder just before. That’s what the media does, brainwashes the viewers to thinking someone’s good.
It's just the same with Pogba. He must be one of the most over-rated players ever. Pundits keep referring to him as world-class. Most older United fans (at least the ones I know) regard him as total shit (as do Graeme Souness and Paul Scholes) but the media fanboys can't stop raving about him. Playing well for 45 minutes in one World Cup for a very dominant French team does not make you World Class. He's just a social media myth. De Gea has always been a very limited player.

It's just the same with Pogba. He must be one of the most over-rated players ever. Pundits keep referring to him as world-class. Most older United fans (at least the ones I know) regard him as total shit (as do Graeme Souness and Paul Scholes) but the media fanboys can't stop raving about him. Playing well for 45 minutes in one World Cup for a very dominant French team does not make you World Class. He's just a social media myth. De Gea has always been a very limited player.

They big up Pogbad to try to keep him relevant and help the raggies get the most for him when they sell him. On top of that he is bigged up because he must be ‘world class’ because he plays for them.

They big up Pogbad to try to keep him relevant and help the raggies get the most for him when they sell him. On top of that he is bigged up because he must be ‘world class’ because he plays for them.

True. But all they are doing is making themselves look foolish. Fans are not stupid: the majority of them know more about the game than those in the media - writers, pundits and TV presenters. They know a poor player when they see one, no matter what the so-called 'experts' try to tell them.
The only genuine exception to this are most of the rag fans, the plastics. Most of them are laughably devoid of any real footballing knowledge. Trying to discuss the game with the average glory hunter is akin to the late Stephen Hawkins trying to discuss the intricacies of the solar system with a coke-addled Kerry Katona. Everything they have ever learnt about the game has been taught to them by that nauseating slug Custis and all the other incredibly biased journalists we have in this country.

But as I say, genuine football fans know a poor player when they see him (most fans will have experienced that, I'm sure!), despite what the scarcely articulate tabloid writers try to tell them.

True. But all they are doing is making themselves look foolish. Fans are not stupid: the majority of them know more about the game than those in the media - writers, pundits and TV presenters. They know a poor player when they see one, no matter what the so-called 'experts' try to tell them.
The only genuine exception to this are most of the rag fans, the plastics. Most of them are laughably devoid of any real footballing knowledge. Trying to discuss the game with the average glory hunter is akin to the late Stephen Hawkins trying to discuss the intricacies of the solar system with a coke-addled Kerry Katona. Everything they have ever learnt about the game has been taught to them by that nauseating slug Custis and all the other incredibly biased journalists we have in this country.

But as I say, genuine football fans know a poor player when they see him (most fans will have experienced that, I'm sure!), despite what the scarcely articulate tabloid writers try to tell them.

Its weird though bet Madrid pay well over 100m for the flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.