Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave they have just won the champions league and are running away with the prem against our self titled ''best prem team ever''. How can they not be that good?

We have only conceded 6 more goals and only +2 gd difference worse than them and that is with Fernandinho playing at centre back and injuries to our key players at some point. There were plenty of games during their run where they totally rode their luck and were in need of some assistance.

They were 2 points off it last season, i'd say they have competed with our best and now they have overtaken us. Even with Laporte in the side of don't see our team winning them games we lost tbh.

You don't see a dramatic difference in quality between Otamendi and Laporte?

We conceded 4 goals in the last 14 games last season.

You don't see a dramatic difference in quality between Otamendi and Laporte?

We conceded 4 goals in the last 14 games last season.

Laporte isn't the sole reason for why are 2nd in the league and I don't believe him playing would have changed anything with how well Liverpool have performed.

Yes, my posts are the ones that are one-sided on this thread in the last few pages.

Well, many admit that they are a great side, those saying they aren't are quite rare. The thing is that they are a great side helped by officials and the league as indicated by the absurd fixture list.

Laporte isn't the sole reason for why are 2nd in the league and I don't believe him playing would have changed anything with how well Liverpool have performed.

Well, injuries to Sane, Stones, Aguero, Kevin, Zinch...might have a lot to do with our problems indeed.

What about the help Liverpool are getting from referees? Has it anything to do with how Liverpool are doing?

Have you been picking them up on their lack of balance, seeing as it’s so important to you?

I haven't because I can see why they are frustrated, especially when even some fans on here are saying they have overtaken us, let alone the media. How can one not think the league is rigged when Liverpool get much more favourable decisions and have been blatantly helped by the league with the fixture list? What's your opinion on the Christmas schedule? Does it indicate something?

they have played well this season it hurts me to say but i believe there are other factors to bear in mind
VAR
challenging clubs have had some bad injuries
united, chelsea, arsenal all have had managerial changes with unproven managers taking over
spurs- inconsistent as ever but probably more so this year.
i console myself with the fact that if and when they win it this year they will have the same number of titles as leicester and blackburn and their fans will always be c***s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.