Wolves - post match

I’m curious to know whether there’s still people that don’t think we need a rebuild. I see an alarming number of posts suggesting less than 5 signings are needed. It’s roughly 7.

first of all...with that kind of high line we play, you need to have 2 pretty fast centre backs,like Liverpool has.We have 0 atm.no words for Mendy,first thing you do as a defender...you clear the fcking ball,specially if you have a red card and need to defend a lead....masssive masssive let down...we were 2:0 up...should have won it for sure.

How so?
Stones mendy and now Eric have been pegged back with injuries. Rank bad luck
I was replying to someone saying we have to buy defenders. We’ve spent so much on defenders already. Shouldn’t need to spend anymore.

Tough luck today. Some of the reactions are over the top though. Walker played them onside and Ederson made a silly decision which ultimately set up a very difficult evening.

Hit them on the counter brilliantly for the second goal, at which point if we had kept our cool for another 15 or so minutes Wolves would have probably stopped chasing the game as they’re playing the dippers soon.

Very very poor from Raz giving the ball away so easily and then no one closed down Traore. 9 out of 10 times he misses that imo. Kev was then taken off to save him for the game against Sheffield; Pep basically giving up on scoring any further goals and challenging our defence to step up...which could have happened had Mendy not had a brain fart of epic proportions. If the ball goes out there it goes out for a corner. No clue why he didn’t just boot the ball away.

We collapsed after that and understandably so. Not much difference between a draw and a loss Really here, we needed a win and we should have won really had it not been for two individual errors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.