Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to another slog. Sheff utd are organized and dogged. They love the wings which should help us more as our weakness is right through the middle.
Not confident. I think we’ll draw.

They are very decent for a promoted club especially with their squad. No danger of relegation at all. with some luck results and a win they could go 4th this weekend. I guess they are living the dream and they didnt expect at all that after Christmas they will be closer to 2nd place than 18th place.

The games I seen from them, quick, in your face type of attacks, lots of clever crosses, big danger from corners, freekicks, solid defence given their lack of quality names, well everything is given for them to catch us unless we are aware and showing some urgency.

This Wolves/Sheffield looked a tricky set of games couple weeks ago just after Boxing Day, lets hope at least 3 points will be made now.

We play away to them already on 21st of January. I am pretty sure we wont take all 6 points off of them. They are certainly much more solid than the shit Norwich who beat us.

Zero time for recovery, them flying, adds up to another wretched performance and result for me. 0-2.

Bravo, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Garcia, Otamendi, Gundogan, Foden, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Aguero.

Gonna stick a tenner of sheff Utd to win at them odds.... anyway.

My dogs corpse (gk); Walker Garcia Stones Zinc; Rodri KDB Foden; Sterling Mahrez Aguero

They've gone almost a full year without losing away - longer run than Liverpool even - so it won't be easy.

Can only hope the likes of KDB & Sergio will be fired-up / determined to prove a point, and drive us to victory.

If we don’t win the game within the first half hour we will lose this. That took a lot out of the players tonight and many of them will have to play again on Sunday so the longer the game remains a contest the more disadvantaged we are.

I’m assuming nobody else will be fit from what we had tonight but if they are they come in too.

Obviously Bravo will have to play, then I expect cancelo, zinchenko, Foden and gundogan to all come in for starts, Aguero to start again given he had nothing but a warm up tonight then kdb and mahrez will probably start with them being subbed off. Then fill in the gaps. hopefully with Garcia then likely Fernandinho and finally Bernardo or Sterling to start with the other replacing them after an hour.

Bravo
Cancelo
Garcia
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden
Kdb
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.