When you die, are you really dead ?

In answer to the thread title...

Yes.

TBH, if you believe there's something after I think you're a dumbass.

The sooner wea realise that we're no more significant than an amoeba, the sooner we'll all start living our lives to the full whilst we're lucky enough to be here.

Have as much fun as possible and tell your friends & family how much they mean to you on a regular basis because when they're gone they can't hear you. They're dead.

Yes.

The sooner wea realise that we're no more significant than an amoeba, the sooner we'll all start living our lives to the full whilst we're lucky enough to be here.

Hmm...

This makes no sense.

An amoeba, to you, may be 'insignificant', but it's not so to that amoeba which has its own life to live and its own universe to exist in.

And this is the existence levels I was talking about.

A blink of an eye to you may be a life cycle to something else and vice versa and that 'consciousness' may pass into the next existence and, probably, why things can feel 'familiar'.

In my opinion.

Yes.

Have as much fun as possible and tell your friends & family how much they mean to you on a regular basis because when they're gone they can't hear you. They're dead.

Putting aside the 'luck' of coming into being, because there are some who experience virtually nothing but pain and discomfort (and to call them lucky to exist would be absurd)
It doesnt follow really that you're a dumbass if you believe a thing that is unfalsifable.. its just a belief.. and all of us could be right or wrong

I hope there's a heaven after this life and I hope they have cats there. And Holland's steak puddings.

Yes.

I don't want to start an argument with you mate but have you ever been in a spiritualist church?
Maybe you have and came out pissing yourself with laughter or maybe you haven't been in one.

Just saying give it a try. You could be surprised. There are certain foods I don't like but I've never tasted them, maybe if I tried a couple i could be surprised.

Cheers.
Dumbass.

I don't want to start an argument with you mate but have you ever been in a spiritualist church?
Maybe you have and came out pissing yourself with laughter or maybe you haven't been in one.

Just saying give it a try. You could be surprised. There are certain foods I don't like but I've never tasted them, maybe if I tried a couple i could be surprised.

Cheers.
Dumbass.

what gives a spiritualist church any more gravitas than any other spiritualist medium ?

I have witnessed many times old people in the mins before death look at and talk to people that are dead,like they have come to fetch them,for that reason i believe there is life after death although i expect if you asked a neurolgist they would say it's just connections in the brain sparking off or closing down,truth is we know only a fraction of what the brain can do but nothing about what happens when you die,we'll never know till we get there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.