Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

Mendy at Wolves. Didn't work there. It was a farce today and you cannot possibly defend it. It needs to be buried.

Mendy at Wolves was not a foul....that was all on the player....nothing like a foul

I judge each game as is comes, it just so happens that in each game we get fúcked over.

Like I said, you believe as you wish, me I will believe what I see.

Not to mention the glaring decisions we see for one particular team being given, no matter how pathetic the dive, no matter how close the offside (we will ever see the Salah proof from the the game against them), no matter what handball is not given against them but in the very next game is given for them, the constant fouls from several of their players which are not penalised until committed at least 5/10 time’s, a lot of these in games decided by one goal margins.

As I said even the media are coming out with questions, no matter though you don’t think it happens, so all good.

Likewise...

I dont think we were fucked over at all today...just the possible red which like i said i thought it should have been but thats just a matter of opinion...

Clear and obvious went out of the window months ago,they are looking at goals,pens,red cards and mistaken identity,they refused to overturn the ref decisions till recently and now they can do it for anything
Total power
Power corrupts . Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Apart from his shit kick..today he was comfortable..

it was quite a big cock up which makes his all round contribution poor. Better finishing and that game could easily have been 2 points tossed away. De Bruyne was partly culpable though for that stupid flick that went astray and started the ball rolling for the Bravo fuck up.

Which perfectly illustrates the point most Manchester City fans have been making.

These so called "mistakes" that keep happening tend to manifest during our games.

I watch a lot of premier league games and these 'mistakes' don't seem to happen as frequently when the rags or dippers are playing.

In fact whenever the dippers score a goal there just doesn't appear to be same level of scrutiny from Stockley Park as we get.

Mistakes are happening in a lot of games...not just ours

Exactly. Off the floor, out of control, endangering an opponent, plus a scissor action. Surely, ticking all the boxes for a red.

He'll either cripple Virgil, The Finest Dutch Export To The PL, or, perhaps, the red card he might have got tonight will have the Dipper FAC3 ref ripping off his pocket to give him the 'long walk'!

Thought we played well today against a side with limited ambition. We passed the ball with a bit more pace, precision and purpose, particularly in the second half, and Everton caused us few problems. We scored two good goals and could have had more. We were in complete control of the match until Bravo decided it would be fun to make the last 15 minutes a nervous and jittery affair as a few old bad habits became evident in our play. Had Everton equalised it would a have been an absolute travesty. A good team performance and some fine individual showings. Fernandinho and Garcia were excellent.

Apart from Mahrez not being off side in the penalty incident

I didnt say he was but they checked it as if he had been offside then that would have overuled any possible penalty clim....they restarted the game from the wrong position thought - the commentators commented upon that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.