Away fans in home end again

The worse fans I have seen for sometime instead of seating quietly they were gobbing of when they scored were in the face of a elderly City who was telling them to shut up . Port Vale bloody knobheads
One of them swung a punch at a female steward. After that he got a few deserved digs on his march out.

Lots of away fans, but no different for me compared to normal league games in the east stand

One thing I did notice was that there were barely any tourists. Who’d have thought it, affordable ticket prices and the club not selling tonnes of tickets to ticket agencies and more city fans get a chance to go.

First post on here after many years of reading. Sat in CB3 today, group of Vale behind us, who after a little friction we got talking to. I kid you not, one was a Wolves fan, one a Liverpool van and another a rag. But full of bile about City, VAR bias in our favour, empty seats etc etc. They left on 75 minutes and will doubtless attend another Vale game in 2020. Utter dickheads.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're treading a very fine line here if you ask me, if there's that many scum fans celebrating a goal in a few weeks time, like there were Vale today, it won't be as peaceful believe you me. How are so many getting in the East Stand, there must have been fifty to a hundred jumping up and down today, plus a few at the lower tier of Colin Bell. Needs addressing quickly.

We're treading a very fine line here if you ask me, if there's that many scum fans celebrating a goal in a few weeks time, like there were Vale today, it won't be as peaceful believe you me. How are so many getting in the East Stand, there must have been fifty to a hundred jumping up and down today, plus a few at the lower tier of Colin Bell. Needs addressing quickly.

That many? There will be hundreds more. They are on sale on all tickets sites. Can get 8 or more together in Aguero’s 93.20 bit. If United get any sort of result on Tues then it could well be carnage. This decision to only allow 3000 fans of each club could Well come back to bite both clubs on the arse.

That many? There will be hundreds more. They are on sale on all tickets sites. Can get 8 or more together in Aguero’s 93.20 bit. If United get any sort of result on Tues then it could well be carnage. This decision to only allow 3000 fans of each club could Well come back to bite both clubs on the arse.

The main reason for that is both clubs giving tickets to ticket companies/ corporates. The same seats that you then can’t but on the club website

If there’s loads of away fans it’s entirely down to the club.

Bring it on

Sorry but maybe it needs it

Bloody hell in 309 loads of vale fans being knobs.....not great sort it out City
Saw a lad and girl arguing with showsec at the concourse below 309. All I could hear was the lad saying somebody had been assaulted and he was going to report the steward for not doing his job. The steward wanted him removed from the ground just for complaining. I obviously don't know the full story but surely if the security guy was doing his job correctly he would let the complaint go in so cctv could back him up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.