Away fans in home end again

Here is my prediction. Nothing ill be done until a fan dies.
Hillsborough happened because nothing was done about antiquated grounds that did not have safety certificates and were poorly policed. It took a very tragic event to make the money men act. Now the money men are selling blocks of tickets to agencies who don't care who they sell them to as long as they make money. Segregation is now a thing of the past and it will soon kick off big time. The Rags late this month, LiVARpool, if they have a chance of winning the title against us, a Chumps league KO stage match, whenever but there will be a huge brawl and someone will die. I am not talking about one or two dotted around, a group of hooligans will buy 20 together and there will be carnage. Only then will something be done about it.
Sounds about right.

They were in groups yesterday we had 8 next to us in our row, than 5 in front of us next row down and than another group of around 15 together across two rows about 10 rows in front of us. When they all jumped celebrating like mad when vale scored the stewards just looked with a look of 'shit what do we do' look on them ! They did come over and told them to shut up I guess, but who knows what might of happened if vale had won the game. City need to sort this problem out quick.

I felt like I was in the away end in my own stadium didnt enjoy it much yesterday, as it spoiled the atmosphere in that section of 309

A fair few Port Vale fans chucked out from the back of 322 just before half-time.
No idea what happened but as loads of stewards and police there presumably kicked-off after they equalised.
One young City fan getting involved with the Vale fans in the aisle as they were leaving and followed up by what looked his old man landing one single punch. Problem for him was it was directly in front of police and after 5 mins of chat he was pulled as well.

I was in 116 - pelted with coins from level 2 above, bottles of piss and spat on.
The City stewards ...well they did encourage City fans to stay calm.....
Hope someone from City takes note...
My look on this,is former match going city fans.who are not got a membership card ,cannot get entry to the ground,
Mostly for big game's as on the official site state that you must off purchase tickets previously or attended,know I don't no if this is law,or just PL/Club rules.
But it makes a mockery out off the stated rules on city's booking site,
When away fans get block's of tickets and like other's have stated there is going to be someone going to get badly hurt and even worse,which I won't like to say what that could be,
Money over safety cannot rule over this.
We normal fans can see this,we're the money men just see a spreadsheet..

My look on this,is former match going city fans.who are not got a membership card ,cannot get entry to the ground,
Mostly for big game's as on the official site state that you must off purchase tickets previously or attended,know I don't no if this is law,or just PL/Club rules.
But it makes a mockery out off the stated rules on city's booking site,
When away fans get block's of tickets and like other's have stated there is going to be someone going to get badly hurt and even worse,which I won't like to say what that could be,
Money over safety cannot rule over this.
We normal fans can see this,we're the money men just see a spreadsheet..
I rang the club once and quoted their own Ts&Cs to them which states that only home fans can buy tickets in the home section. And their response was one of “we do not give a shit fella, can we go now? don’t want to speak to you anymore!”

A serious question as we are just citizen card holders and buy tickets per game can anyone suggest where is the best place to sit to be around City fans ? so far we have sat in 309, 326,316,210 and all have had away fans or loads of young kids with families', the only place that didn't was 114 which was great but being old need to sit sometimes lol. We travel along way to games and really want to be in a loud singing section I guess our next game is the scum 214 hoping that will be all City and loud ….

I rang the club once and quoted their own Ts&Cs to them which states that only home fans can buy tickets in the home section. And their response was one of “we do not give a shit fella, can we go now? don’t want to speak to you anymore!”
Say a lot about the club I've loved for 54yrs how they treat/have the audacity to not give a fk anymore about safety to our LOYAL FANS,but only interested in attracting money men/tourist ..
Me personally rather go back to when we were shit,rather than seeing some fker end up badly hurt or worse,for a few quid extra in the spreadsheet mate..

A serious question as we are just citizen card holders and buy tickets per game can anyone suggest where is the best place to sit to be around City fans ? so far we have sat in 309, 326,316,210 and all have had away fans or loads of young kids with families', the only place that didn't was 114 which was great but being old need to sit sometimes lol. We travel along way to games and really want to be in a loud singing section I guess our next game is the scum 214 hoping that will be all City and loud ….

SS3 doesn’t generally have any.

The club needs to address these issues as a matter of urgency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.