Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

Not sure if anyone watching on a stream saw this lovely moment when Phil shot and just missed. The cameras caught Pep shouting ‘Phil’ and then applauding him.
Loved that.

yup potted that on my stream....really encouraging him to keep doing it....

Let's all focus on the minutiae and tar and feather John Stones because some gobby little prick said he thought he could score 40 a season. I don't usually bother with this shit but that really wound me up. No mark lairy fucker gobs off and scores his shitty little goal and thinks he's ten men, I'd love to see him now after match and see if he's still as gobby.

I hope Tom Pope carries on with his piss poor attempt at being a someone.

City are scumbags, port Vale are the good guys.

Fuck off

Well at the end of day, my team, that nearly went the way of Bury went to a world class side and didn't try and kick anyone off the pitch scored the best goal of the game and we lost,considering the amount of money pumped into City and squad cost of £1 bn we didn't do too bad.

To the City fans fans who we spoke to before the game you were class just like your manager and team, to those on here who take the arrogant approach well good luck in the next round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.