City’s Away Support Tonight

I said when the tickets went down to the points it did it was down to a lack of corporate/tourists having the chance to get them and as a result we would see a lot better crowd. Well I was proved to be very correct, a superb crowd and a reminder of how good our support can be if they give the core support the access to tickets they’ve earned over the years instead of siphoning it off to whoever pays the most. There’s not a chance the crowd will be anything like that when we play them in the league.

I said when the tickets went down to the points it did it was down to a lack of corporate/tourists having the chance to get them and as a result we would see a lot better crowd. Well I was proved to be very correct, a superb crowd and a reminder of how good our support can be if they give the core support the access to tickets they’ve earned over the years instead of siphoning it off to whoever pays the most. There’s not a chance the crowd will be anything like that when we play them in the league.
Or the second leg.

Maybe those bastards scoring will energise our home support the drown their away fans out.

The crowd effects mic's were noticeably quieter at the City end in the second half, but you could still hear our fans outsinging the Rag's.

Top work tonight Blue's.

Just watching it back now and I'd swear they turned the mics down at the City end just after the chorus of "Your effing sh!te" in the first half.

Watched on Bein Sports and our support sounded incredible for the whole ninety minutes.

Couldn't believe why I was getting messages from mates back in the UK asking why it sounded so quiet. Maybe SkySports can answer that one...

Top top work to the blues who went.

I watched it on a different station too and the atmosphere from both sets of fans was brilliant, it sounded like a proper old school type of crowd. Like Richard I'm pretty sure SKY must sanitize the noise because on my tv the crowd were louder than the commentators for most of the game. It's probably to do with the swearing which came through loud and clear for me, not like when watching SKY.

I'm sure the volume of the crowd mics are directly linked to the amount of naughty words the blues were using XD

Sullies the product when trying to sell overseas I have no doubt. I hate that's where the game is heading, but it's consistent with all the other shite changes we've seen in recent times.

'Sanitized soccer'

Fuck me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.