Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible horrible little twat . Might be a good player but very petulant and always looking to argue . We can do better than him

I said to a villa supporting mate a couple of years ago, the only reason I would want Grealish at City would be to collect the training tops the players take off just before kick off. Otherwise there is no way he is up to our standard and I wouldn’t want him with us

He is one of those players that the media build up to be something they are not, and the player believes the hype, and the teams fans he plays for believe the hype, the owners of the club really believe the hype and price accordingly. I bet that the boiled bollock on talkshite tomorrow will be blowing smoke up his arse it will be Jack this Jack that when really he is probably at his level or just below it , he is not a player for a top four team .

Needs a move, better than Villa and not being the main man Might help his attitude.

Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal all good moves for him and them.

I personally think that with a good manager, he could be a very good player.

Currently he is seen as Mr Aston Villa , but he is too good a player to stay with them and for his own sake should move on to better things .

Not to the rags however where he will just become the equivalent of Pogba.

If Liverpool release Lallana, then I could see them going after Grealish. Just a question of how much money Villa value him at and what clauses there are in his contract should they be relegated.

Im going against the grain here and will say i think there is a player in there and a decent coach/manager and him playing in a better side would realise it.

He has pace and technical ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.