Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this player.. Can understand why Pep wants and is exited about him..

If you ask me - right now -> who is the best player available, able to fill "DAVID SILVA`s" boots.. The right answer is Jack Grealish..

But if it's right and Pep buys him - what will happen to Bernardo or Foden ?

If you ask me - right now -> who is the best player available, able to fill "DAVID SILVA`s" boots.. The right answer is Jack Grealish..

They will both be playing for City whilst Grealish never will and ive just said he is a decent player.

Lol

You mean able to fill World Cup winning, 2 time Euro championship winning, English Quadruple winning, 125 Spanish Cap winning David Silva's boots? That David Silva?

Or is there another David Silva playing somewhere in the world, possibly non-league?

I assume it's the latter?

Quality player but not for us. Better suited to being given the responsibility of being direct and forcing things to happen. Here he'd be too shackled to have as much impact as he does for Villa and could have at a team like Spurs or United.

Guardiola was asked about Grealish:

He said then: "He’s incredible. A top player. I’m happy he stayed in the Championship to defend his club when he could have gone.

"He’s a talented player who always creates something. (Grealish) is an exceptional player but too expensive for Manchester!"

---

He said then: "He’s incredible. A top player. I’m happy he stayed in the Championship to defend his club when he could have gone.

"He’s a talented player who always creates something. (Grealish) is an exceptional player but too expensive for Manchester!"

---
Would do you expect him to say when asked a direct question? he always replies in glowing terms no matter how good or bad the player is

---
He's commenting on the player, he isn't saying he wants him, he wouldn't suit a Pep team other than for his work rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.