Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Who cares?

I know how good we are, couldn't give a shite if the pundits and comentators dont.

Honestly when football on tv first became a regular thing the scousers were dominant, when sky then upped the tv coverage and the prem was born ex scousers were always gonna be the choice of expert pundit because if the 20 years before, then the rags started dominating so ex rags became regulars, the comentators were always a bit shit bar two or three.

Now after the last decade you have dickov, lescott, dunne, hinchcliffe regularary co-comemtating or punditing on all the channels, and now micah everywhere on BT, sky and BBC.

Yeah we are not the glamour team and no one gives us credit as they are still so far up liverpool and the rags arses, but if we have a decade like the last there will be more and more ex city players as pundits.

Also have you ever read scouse and rag fans talking about tyler, they honestly believe he is bias against them and you know if we did have a commentator that loved us we would still whinge about them.

Also what would you have to moan about

This **** needs filing alongside Danny (sicknote) Mills for me..

Nothing good to say about us, always looking to stick the knife in..

Probably being groomed for Tylers job when he eventually fcuks off..

Probably keel over when that cart horse Henderson is given the league trophy.. It'll be too much excitement for his ticker I would hazard a guess..!

Other than that, great post UG..

I dont expect anyone to know, but when was the last super sunday he didnt bother working. It was refreshing to say the least
The powers that be at Sky Sport obviously feel we are not worthy of having the biased twat Tyler commentate on our matches now we are so many points behind the chosen ones. Fair fucks if u ask me, and long.may it continue. Tyler can put his microphone where the sun dont shine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.