Will KDB win player of the year?

I think player of the year needs to play for the premier league champions, I doubt we can win it, so we may have to wait another year.

Didn't happen in 2012,2014, not much recognition during in the Centurion's season or little else when we won the Domestic Treble with us equalling Cup Final scoreline record. If we did win the league next season we won't get player of the season either.

KDB has been on a level of his own this season. I don't see anyone being close. The only ones with a realistic shot are Mané and Sterling,but they'll have to step it up.
Sterling has been some way short of his best ever since that bust up with Gomez while away with England.

So following the pattern of us breaking all the records and Salah winning it, I fully expect Liverpool to break several records and Van Dijk to win as that is the natural order of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.