Will KDB win player of the year?

KDB is the best player in the league without Question but especially as Liverpool are likely to win the league I can only see mane winning it
Oh course he'll win - he scores 10/10 every time he dives so no other player has a chance. Even Salah only manages 9/10 and that kid at the swamp is way behind at 7/10

Milner has more chance of winning than KDB , the Dipper love-in is in full flow , the fact that Vardy is better than any of the Dippers "best front three in the world" will also be overlooked ,gave up on taking any notice of individual honours as soon as the Dipshits won the Glamour Cup.

KDB has been on a level of his own this season. I don't see anyone being close. The only ones with a realistic shot are Mané and Sterling,but they'll have to step it up.

King KDB, no player is like him in the premier league, but ex scousers or rag would not vote for city player. the same happens to Aguero or David silva or sterling last year. so I will not expect any of our players to win player of the year. biased sky sport already started their agenda, and they are promoting Saido Mane for the player of the year.

I think player of the year needs to play for the premier league champions, I doubt we can win it, so we may have to wait another year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.