Pep's embargoed press conference. Quite interesting

Fuck that, the two legged semi final is class.

Does wind me up managers moaning about to many fixtures when its clubs that travel all over the world for pointless games during the summer months. Cut them rather than the league cup.

Bang on, spend more time repaying your match going fans who shell out week in week out by playing friendlies closer to home and mixing with our loyal fans.

He has one of the best squads, One of the biggest spenders in the world, one of the best academies.

Therefore, he should rest his main 11 in both domestic cups and give the youngsters more minutes instead of complaining.

Sorry Pep, we love you and believe you are the best but stop complaining about additional games where I see it as an opportunity for young stars to be born.

Watching Pep’s demeanour over the last couple of years pre season tours I don’t think he is overly keen on these trips himself. I sure he would rather be at home working on the teams tactics and fitness than travelling here and there every couple of days.

He has one of the best squads, One of the biggest spenders in the world, one of the best academies.

Therefore, he should rest his main 11 in both domestic cups and give the youngsters more minutes instead of complaining.

Sorry Pep, we love you and believe you are the best but stop complaining about additional games where I see it as an opportunity for young stars to be born.

Fully agree on this. Pep is talking nonsense. If anything more fixtures benefit teams like City because we have superior recovery methods and better physio departments than other teams.

that fine until knocked out the the media cry fraud , and yes i know he wouldnt be arsed about that but thats where we are

I completely agree with the sentiment of using the domestic cups as a stage for the academy, however, the way you've worded it or I've read it makes you sound a bit of a cock.

Do you know why Pep has won so much and why we were the first club EVER to win the domestic Quad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.