Pep's embargoed press conference. Quite interesting

It isn't going to happen though is it, so maybe we should accomodate international football the same way everone else does and only have one cup competion. Or keep the league cup for clubs not playing in european competition.
I'm open to amendments of my revolutionary football bill......

Last edited:
Because he takes every game seriously, passion for football is oozing through his veins

He does and maybe that is where he may have to sit down with the owners and say, i am here for at least the next season & after this season finishes, we strengthen but prioritise the league title and the CL

Both the FA and league cup take a sidestep

I reckon that is what will happen

If he thinks the league cup should go, play some fucking youths in it instead of true first steamers.
Out of all the top clubs managers he has taken it the most seriously and it shows in our trophy cabinet.
This. We’ve used the competition to good advantage. It’s helped to establish us as serial winners and claim it, together with the Community Shield FFS, as a trophy in the bag.

We have rotated for it and always have the option to take more of a break by playing kids. Why not? Being knocked out wouldn’t be a disaster.

Even if we did lose interest, why should the opportunity be denied to others? Clubs like Brighton or Sheffield United (both picked at random) would be delighted to win it.

No need to fuck any cups off, just fuck international football off, replays in the FA Cup, cut the PL down to 16 teams, last but not least, only the champions should play in the Champions League...

There ya go.... SORTED in 2 minutes flat.....
Internationals, replays and semi finals at Wembley can all go. Semis would be one off match at lower placed club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.