Pep's embargoed press conference. Quite interesting

No need to fuck any cups off, just fuck international football off, replays in the FA Cup, cut the PL down to 16 teams, last but not least, only the champions should play in the Champions League...

There ya go.... SORTED in 2 minutes flat.....
All of this especially fucking International shit (just have a month at the end of the season & play it all in China/USA etc) apart from cutting the Prem down ...unless my S/C is reduced :)

No need to fuck any cups off, just fuck international football off, replays in the FA Cup, cut the PL down to 16 teams, last but not least, only the champions should play in the Champions League...

There ya go.... SORTED in 2 minutes flat.....

Like everything you say apart from cutting down the Premier League to 16 teams.

As much as I dislike international football I`d only get rid off international friendlies.

Champions only should play in the Champions League absofuckinglutely but Uefa would never wear it, it`s where their money comes from that fills the trough.

Like everything you say apart from cutting down the Premier League to 16 teams.

As much as I dislike international football I`d only get rid off international friendlies.

Champions only should play in the Champions League absofuckinglutely but Uefa would never wear it, it`s where their money comes from that fills the trough.
Considering that there’s talk of playing even more meaningless games in the CL I doubt very much we’ll ever see less games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.