United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

The negativity comes from us being so wasteful and conceding from the first effort against us. Weve been like it all season. Plus weve just lost to united...
I agree on the two things but surely we can't blame the performance for it. We had a two goal lead going into the game and they had 1 shot !

Our support is dire.

Some of our support is dire. Glad I'm not in the trenches with some of you lot. Did everyone think United were going to roll over for us? I don't think so. I will be celebrating tonight on yet another major cup final. Aston villa fans are buzzing for this and so am I. Give your heads a wobble. This was a derby. They don't roll over for us

I am embarrassed by what I have read tonight. You are so right. Some of these so so called fans do not deserve this team . In fact they should **** off if they do not enjoy this team this manager. Those at the match , brilliant.

Dodgy stream fans are not good enough. Stay away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.