Flares and chairs thrown into our end

it is spot on that.

I don't work in security, not sure if you have yourself. But I bet we could sit down and say to the head of security, try these three pointers.

last night they showed some initiative and blocked off some of the seats with black mesh, but only one line in the away end but 4 lines in 114 !

From now on reduce the away allocation and block off more seats so they mesh four rows of seats either side ( lower tier only for now ). In the 114 / 115 ginnel there is a row of stewards / security. Yet in the away end where there is a split none, surely an extra row of security in the away end somewhere for this game with cameras would solve a lot of issues.

Meanwhile GMP, they must have a great game, they stand at the back of the away raised platform section and on the concourse. They need to be a bit more involved, ok not to heavy handed or it can be intimidating. But it needs just that bit more.

Like you say the netting. If down the away section at the side the meshed 3 or 4 rows and had netting it would eliminate a lot of problems.

I so two rag fans throughout the game taunting city fans, plane gestures, offering out. Not once where they approached, they where right on the border near stewards.

The netting over the seats is a stupid idea. Doesn’t keep you much further away from the away fans and just leads to people falling over it and getting trampled if there’s a goal

what gets me with these fuckers is the way they bounce about with a spring in their heels & still pull them daft smug faces they used to pull when they used to be relevant......

Here he is, the little thug.

young-supporter-runs-on-to-the-pitch-and-to-claudio-bravo-of-city-picture-id1202823116

Get him in prison before he strikes again.
A mini me with an earring in at that age

The only song I hear about Utd I hear at City now is I never felt more like singing the blues when City win and Utd lose. We might be complacent and quiet at times but nasty? I wont say never because I do remember a period under Swales when it was pretty bad, but even then there were also great displays of loyalty.
Build a bonfire, build a bonfire etc......
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel etc........
If I had the wings of a sparrow etc....

Not condoning the Munich references or aeroplane gesture at all but united fans spent the night singing "City are going to die". You can say it's just a song but they sang the same words about Woodward and the press are all over it and their own club condemn them for the "disgraceful chants". Sing it about City as they have done for years and nothing is mentioned. Added to that one of the twats threw something at my (adult) son at the final whistle. Don't know what, probably a coin, but fortunatley it missed him. He was stood there with his City scarf above his head and ok you could say it was seen as goading them to some extent but that's all. Said to copper right next to us and he just stood there and said "I didn't see anything" - you couldn't have missed it as the rag was right at the barrier.

Regardless of what the Utd fans were doing those idiot City fans need banning.

It’s embarrassing and more bad press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.