Wembley Plans (LC Final V Aston Villa) Sun 1st March 2020

My wife and I are coming over from the US. We had tickets for the Arsenal match, but I always knew that the Cup final was a possibility. We have Cityzens Matchday memberships, but I'm not sure I want to take a chance that we will actually be able to get seats together. I've been looking at tickets on Stubhub and LiveFootballTickets as a backup. Any thoughts on which site is better/more reliable? Other suggestions? Thanks!

My wife and I are coming over from the US. We had tickets for the Arsenal match, but I always knew that the Cup final was a possibility. We have Cityzens Matchday memberships, but I'm not sure I want to take a chance that we will actually be able to get seats together. I've been looking at tickets on Stubhub and LiveFootballTickets as a backup. Any thoughts on which site is better/more reliable? Other suggestions? Thanks!

I wouldn’t pay above face value mate. There’s a good chance that somebody on the ticket page will have a couple of spares closer to the day of the game.

Last edited:

You might be in luck though it might be up in the Gods. I'd say you had a reasonable chance if you were on the cup scheme too. How about club Wembley? More pricey but if you're travelling all that way why not splash out a bit more?

Last season they went on general sale i.e to fans with Cityzens membership like you. Would mean waiting. I am pretty sure you will get tickets though.

Big allocation that. Why they piss around with so many of these stepped points things I don’t know, unless the website can only cope with so many.

Hi Randolph. If I was you, go for Club Wembley towards the City end and you should enjoy the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.