Office Romances

I've done it myself, no harm done if both sides are single. I wouldn't cheat and don't really judge when others do, BUT I make the exception for when I lost my job due to a previous manager's affair. He was shagging someone on our team and was going to be accused of favouritism, two of us had to be cut so he chose the one he was shagging and me (the other lad would have accused him of bullying and uncovered the whole thing). So thanks a lot for that John you fat cünt.
There's no harm done anyway so long as one of you are single.

Best thing I ever did. Split up with a long term ex, intent on doing the single thing for a while and shagged the younger sister of someone I knew pretty well for a couple of months. She started getting a bit carried away, so I shagged her a few more times and got rid as you do. She'd been saying to her mates I was decent, office gossiping bitches, ended up shagging a good few in the same office in space of a couple of months.

Those were the days, don't think I could be arsed anymore. Too much hassle, one of them was also shagging a lad I played football with which I didn't know about at the time, so that got a bit nasty when he found out, even though he should have been angry at her not me. Well worth the elbow in the face.

What's your point with that? Was it not through choice or not through a sense of professionalism or did she not she not want to? Or did you not ask her?

I never asked her. She was out of my league. I assume she’s very high maintenance which is why she’s still on her own. Just a long term crush on my part. Fairly sure she knew too...

There was one I fancied the arse off in editorial. She was so posh. Genuine double barrelled surname and from a family of professionals. I had no chance with her but was amazed she single. Lovely legs, big pert boobs and natural prettiness. I worked alongside her for four years and no man. I have her on social networking and she’s still on her own.

Did I get her out for lunch or a bar? No.

Thanks for telling the truth
But you didn't say how many times you pulled 1 off thinking what could be.

I never asked her. She was out of my league. I assume she’s very high maintenance which is why she’s still on her own. Just a long term crush on my part. Fairly sure she knew too...

even more chance now then if she’s still single

No one is ever ever out of your league. No matter what you think, women loves confidence in a man and a good sense of humour.

I think I'd better leave this one alone...

giphy.gif

Who does it, or has done it and what negative or positive stories do you have?

Years and years ago I had a fling with a girl, but she didn't see it as a fling and wanted more and it was awful, I felt bad that she was upset and the women in my office hated me! So I vowed never to do it or thing about it again. Role on a few years....

One girl in the office likes me and we flirt and she's definitely up for it, even asked me to go away one weekend! But I like her as a good mate and don't know how to proceed. And I like another girl, so I asked her out, she said yes and seemed keen but that last week actively avoids me and I don't think she's shy! One potentially sticky road ( if you'll pardon the pun ) and one massively awkward one! Is t even worth contemplating it in the office or are you better off just treating colleagues like that and nothing more?

not worth the mess

No one is ever ever out of your league. No matter what you think, women loves confidence in a man and a good sense of humour.

Disagree. Almost everyone I know is with someone of a similar background be it religion, race or class. It was never going to happen. I think she loved herself a bit much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.