Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Did anyone really think that this would be investigated? This is LFC. The media sponsored club can do practically anything they want . Fuck the FA cup over, fuck rival teams over, whatever they want.

When you have the media on your side nothing stops you.

Settlement has already been agreed. City should have taken this to the authorities in 2013, when they discovered the hack.
Yes, this. Not sure what anyone expected to happen here. When you take the money you don't get another shot at it seven years later.

May well be that there is now a police investigation. Which the fa wait for a conclusion.
Irrespective of how long ago it was a statement should have been put out that this type of behaviour is unacceptable. I won't hold my breath.

This is unbelievable, I honestly didn't think they'd just get away with it. That's football done for me thanks, what's the point, Liverpool are given different rules to abide by not just on the pitch but now by the governing bodies. This is disgusting.
The only way you can win is by not playing by their rules.

Imagine of other investigations were just closed because it was a few years ago.
Jimmy Saville etc would all be exonerated. Unbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.