Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

The more I think about this the more pissed off I get and its with our own fucking club for settling and accepting money to brush it under the carpet.

Yep, I guess we did it for the good of the brand.

Funny that, because when lfc were lobbying other clubs to get a PL investigation into MCFC, nobody seemed to give a fuck about the brand then.

Collins English Dictionary have been forced to withdraw all the dictionaries that are currently in shops throughout Liverpool after a number of mistakes were found. New, edited dictionaries are be urgently sent out with the offending words removed. A spokesman for Collins apologised for the error and the distress this may have caused and said that these words should never have been put into the dictionary, he said 'words like Integrity, Honesty, Trust should never have appeared in the Liverpool edition.'

Collins English Dictionary have been forced to withdraw all the dictionaries that are currently in shops throughout Liverpool after a number of mistakes were found. New, edited dictionaries are be urgently sent out with the offending words removed. A spokesman for Collins apologised for the error and the distress this may have caused and said that these words should never have been put into the dictionary, he said 'words like Integrity, Honesty, Trust should never have appeared in the Liverpool edition.'

Unfortunately if you removed every word a scouser could get offended by you would have a blank notebook.

Don't forget Work, Employment, Job, Wage, Salary etc.

Scousers on BBC's 606 actually lobbied the BBC attempting to get the word 'victim' added to the list of words that would automatically prevent a posting from appearing on the site.

I remember how quick they were to come out with 'you're taking the piss out of hillsborough' after we sang 'always the victims, its never your fault' at them when they booed Eddie being stretchered off the pitch. To me there's little or no difference between that kind of mentality and the kind of mentality that makes rags turn up at opposition grounds making aeroplane gestures from the away end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.