Milan Skriniar

had a very poor first half and didn’t look great , what is really worrying is that he plays in a back 3 , where we play 2 at the back so he would be even more exposed at city , hope we swerve this one

you said it’s done though?

Looks a bit clumsy ...
Dives in a lot

Both scriniar and upamecano not good enough.ones clumsy the others a donkey ill let you guys sort out which ones which.id prefer torres or nunez .
Might be an unpopular opinion but we need physicality and leadership. Torres is left footed just like Laporte, and both him and Nunez seems a bit too similar to Stones and that worries me. Given that both are fancy ball playing defenders, and Nunez doesn't even start for Athletic who are much worse than us.

We need some proper confident big boys that makes the opponent's attackers shit themselves when they get near. We got that with Laporte, and Liverpool got that with VVD. Upamecano is stronger than almost every striker and can catch quick wingers, great with his feet as well. Even I'd feel confident going up against someone like Stones or Torres

Last edited:
Might be an unpopular opinion but we need physicality and leadership. Torres is left footed just like Laporte, and both him and Nunez seems a bit too similar to Stones and that worries me. Given that both are fancy ball playing defenders, and Nunez doesn't even start for Athletic who are much worse than us.

We need some proper confident big boys that makes the opponent's attackers shit themselves when they get near. We got that with Laporte, and Liverpool got that with VVD. Upamecano is stronger than almost every striker and can catch quick wingers, great with his feet as well. Even I'd feel confident going up against someone like Stones or Torres
Given our weakness on the break or from set pieces, we need someone first and foremost who’s rapid, strong and good in the air. Upamecano has all that in buckets, and he can pass both long and short. Also, is young and his contract is coming up. Seems the most logical option.

Given our weakness on the break or from set pieces, we need someone first and foremost who’s rapid, strong and good in the air. Upamecano has all that in buckets, and he can pass both long and short. Also, is young and his contract is coming up. Seems the most logical option.

Mangala got them all.

never seen him in action.

but re set pieces, saw the Milan derby last night and on one corner Skriniar was defending Ibrahimovic, they stared at each other, then corner was taken and he just ghosted past him to score the goal, bizarre.

Schoolboy defending really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.