Musicals

Recently been to see lion king and just booked tickets for phantom of the opera.

I love a good musical.

Can anyone recommend any good musicals that are must see?

I just have musical playlists in my car, just brilliant music, songs and great to just forget everything and have a good singalong

Ok that says it all, reading this thread about musicals, Someone mentions Hamilton and instantly I’m seeing adverts for Hamilton!!

musical wise tho.

les Mis is exceptional.

we will rock you was good until it turned into a parody of its self, a musical about auto tuned boy band crap and how some rebel group started making real music again. then They started hiring people from xfactor!!

jersey boys, if like like the music of frankly valli it’s well worth watching.

blood brothers. Can’t remember much about it as saw it ages ago but I do recall liking it.

Book of morman was brilliant, but you will come out offended!

South Park the movie was also excellent

Last edited:
Recently been to see lion king and just booked tickets for phantom of the opera.

I love a good musical.

Can anyone recommend any good musicals that are must see?

The Phantom's good to go Webbie and you wont be disappointed. We have also seen We will Rock You and if any ones considering dipping their toes into the world of musical's then this would make an excellent first foray into the genre. A great evening out and full of mystery and mystique and I can only describe it as a bit like going to the opera but with better songs. The one I would really love to see is Notre Damme De Paris a french musical which is quite exquisite. Its been played out all over the know world since it's inception back in the late nineties and it's London outing ran for a full seventeen months. Several songs from the show such as Belle and Le temps des cathedrale's have been released as singles to great ovavtion in french speaking countries. According to the guiness book of records it had the most successful first year of any musical ever.

A powerful rendition of the Phantom of the Opera title song by Sierra Boggess as Christine and Ramin Karimloo as the phantom.

Notre Damme De Paris. Belle.

Notre Damme De Paris. Le temp des cathederel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.