The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

I don't really understand what people think could happen tbh.

It stinks, of course, but the Premier League "are insisting that there was appropriate involvement for all clubs in the process", according to The Mirror article, and will no doubt stick to that line.
Depends what else is going to come out (as @Prestwich_Blue has alluded to).

I don't really understand what people think could happen tbh.

It stinks, of course, but the Premier League "are insisting that there was appropriate involvement for all clubs in the process", according to The Mirror article, and will no doubt stick to that line.
The issue is 'appropriate involvement'. The FA are about to be exposed as feeling that certain top clubs should have more power and influence than other members of their competition / business. In their view it is appropriate for man utd to be involved at a higher level than other clubs, to promote their own agendas with more weight and influence, in the FAs internal decisions, guidelines for all members, and processes, as an example.

Which flaunts competition law for a start.

Indeed, it may not be the best town but it's my town - and I'm a born and bred Manc.

Now roundabouts through Birchwood or towards Gemini are an entirely different matter.
I use that route off the M62 when I'm visiting my parents. It's changed a lot since Birchwood Centre opened up maybe 35 years ago now (Fine Fayre and Quicksave in those days). It used to be a single carriage way over the M6 just beyond the college roundabout.

Nothing will happen.

The only way anything will change is if the main sports news sources in this country (BBC, Daily Mail, The Sun, Sky Sports News) make a sustained fuss.

We all know they won't as they also rely on the fans of those two clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.