UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the End Game now

Man City Xtra
@City_Xtra

A dossier on Europe’s biggest clubs’ financial dealings that City have been collating over more than a year could come into play. City will want answers about the finances Juventus receive from Fiat, and may also bring up Bayern’s contract extension with Audi. [@TheAthleticUK]
As much as I like the idea, I don't think CAS will be interested in that.

Has anyone entertained the thought that our owners and leaders have hoodwinked Pep, the players, the staff and us, the fans, and actually, it's all true....and we're fucked already?

It's almost starting to feel like a naughty kid who thinks that the longer he denies it the more chance hell get away with it.

For a thousand and one reasons I hope I'm wrong.

Nope and if that was the case,

well typical city.

Let's say for instance Kev went to the scousers (Considering he isn't guaranteed CL football with the rags) imagine the shitstorm he would cause it wouldn't be worth it to him IMHO, he's a decent bloke from what I can see. As long as they are being paid the same as they are now they might just show some loyalty, that's my head in the clouds take on it anyhow.

Money is certainly the reason most will stay, but at the same time it is very hard for players to leave when the club doesn’t want to sell and they have a long contract. Pogba and Zaha are good examples.

Seeing as we keep saying irrefutable evidence, it’s highly unlikely it’s just a process gripe that we have.

Agreed, and not if it's true that we have dossiers on other clubs financial dealings as I've been reading. There is definitely a case for promoting the inconsistency of sanctions, if any at all, for other clubs dealt with, or not by UEFA

Anyone know if it is true fact that our players were “summoned to a meeting “ yesterday with Soriano ?
If so, presume Pep was there as well ?
Feedback anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.