Caroline Flack - rest in peace

That is love island,the others were not,i don't know what is stuck up your arse but take it out
The tv she fronted is part of the problem that caused her to kill herself. Therefore the people who watch it are. Turn your tv off mate.

I watch junk partly because i can't concentrate for more than 10 mins after shaking my brain about,if thats ok with you,i have had 2 professional careers and my own business so far from stupid pal
I don’t know you. Just my opinion.

You can only section somebody under 136in a public place. It’s the cops who have that power.
Paramedics can use the mental capacity act to assess a person if they display behaviour that goes against there best interests.

Money doesnt solve your problems if you have a mental illness. If the 6ft ugly bloke from Denton was a celebrity and it ended the same way I would still have massive sympathy with him and his situation. We are only talking about Flack because she is a celebrity are we not?

You want to read the Stan Collymore thread. Twatted ulrika, mental health issues. Yet there won't be one post on that thread giving him any sort of compassion

Why do you think that is?

You want to read the Stan Collymore thread. Twatted ulrika, mental health issues. Yet there won't be one post on that thread giving him any sort of compassion

Why do you think that is?

Because he’s a **** who slags City off at every opportunity and people take it personally.

Because he’s a **** who slags City off at every opportunity and people take it personally.

and if he was to kill himself ? would that seem relevant?

he openly admits he suffers from mental health - yet he is still targeted with constant online abuse away from his opinions.

We all know he's a **** but that's just football rivalry. 90% of his Twitter trolls and post off here are continually calling him out for slapping ulrika about, regardless of his mental health issues which he often talks about. He was absolutely fuckin slaughtered in the press when he did that to her, ten times more than Caroline. And he never used a weapon.

Do you think he deserved any compassion at the time?

If Les Dawson had topped himself whilst 2 contestants on blankety blank did the same in a relatively short space of time I'd expect the BBC to act.Love island is modern escapism from problems far deeper than my era , stress to perform, look good, be PC/ correct at all times , maintain followers etc etc it's not a cause but certainly not a long term solution either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.