Caroline Flack - rest in peace

I think someone hitting someone who is weaker and unable to defend themselves is more wrong than someone hitting someone who physically is capable of stopping the abuse if they get to a point where they genuinely feel they have to. So a man hitting a woman, in most circumstances, is worse, same for hitting a child, or a disabled person.

As you say, obviously both are very wrong, but one is, in my opinion, significantly worse, as the fear that comes with that helplessness of being completely at the mercy of the person attacking you is a pretty significant factor.
That’s a good point tbf.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/rugby-star-rowan-baxters-wife-21527785

I expect this wanker will have some using the mental illness defence when he was just an evil spiteful fucker in all probability

If Flack was surrounded by friends and family and financially secure what are those of us with mental issues with none of those things meant to do? Money removes 95% of worries. Call me a bastard but I just find it hard to sympathise with successful wealthy people with emotional issues. I'm not denying their demons are very real mind you.

Society is not going to walk on eggshells with everyone
Awful story. Horrific.

tragedy of this, is her death will likely be forgotten in a few months

and the trolls and casual posters will be on the back of the next celeb who is in the headlines

only a suicide makes opinion change, which by then is too late.

Media had a hand in this also,just like they've done previously in other cases..

I'm not saying money buys happiness I'm just saying I find it hard to sympathise with the wealthy because wealth removes nearly all major stress.
That's why everyone wants to be financially secure surely?
Don't agree.
There's many rich people have killed themselves.
Money doesn't cure mental illness.
Even just in the music world, Hendrix, Brian Epstein, Jim Morrison etc.
Was Amy Winehouse happy at her end ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.