Caroline Flack - rest in peace

Where’s the compassion from Collymore in the bile he writes and tweets?

You can’t criticise and abuse others in a nicer way by putting it in an article and then when you get the fall out claim mental health.

I could call you the worse things under the sun and then when you and others give me shit for it claim you’re affecting my mental health as if it’s some sort of free cop out for the actions you have taken.

Iet me just say I think Collymore is a **** for the shit he comes out with, and I also think he's a **** for twatting Ulrika as do 99% on here going off his thread, actually 100%.

So how should all the posters feel about Caroline doing the same but on a worse scale, apparently?

I think the people who look at it differently are those who whether or not it’s PC to say so they do see a difference between a man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man, of course it’s not right to hit someone with anything but in my mind there’s a difference between a man and a woman hitting their partner
I’m sure people can name terrible cases of men being bullied and beaten by their partner but there’s always extreme cases in any argument

I’ve already admitted as such on this thread mate. Many will disagree with me but it’s just how I feel.

Both are very wrong of course but generally speaking, a man hitting a woman is worse IMO.

Iet me just say I think Collymore is a **** for the shit he comes out with, and I also think he's a **** for twatting Ulrika as do 99% on here going off his thread, actually 100%.

So how should all the posters feel about Caroline doing the same but on a worse scale, apparently?
You can't excuse domestic violence,caroline says above the blood was hers,until we get the full facts that remains to be seen,the diference would be that caroline took the abuse from everyone whilst collymore is the one giving it out day after day so he has shown his character extends beyond wacking ulrika

You can't excuse domestic violence,caroline says above the blood was hers,until we get the full facts that remains to be seen,the diference would be that caroline took the abuse from everyone whilst collymore is the one giving it out day after day so he has shown his character extends beyond wacking ulrika
I dint it will get come out Karen tbh. The case will no longer go ahead. The fact that this whole thing got into the press is disgraceful. Innocent until proven guilty was never an option for this women sadly and more should be focused on how this got out to the whole world

I dint it will get come out Karen tbh. The case will no longer go ahead. The fact that this whole thing got into the press is disgraceful. Innocent until proven guilty was never an option for this women sadly and more should be focused on how this got out to the whole world
Yes i have always been in favour of waiting till people get to court before it's reported,except in cases like saville etc when more people are encouraged to come foward,sadly there is always someone who wants to make a quick buck by putting it out

As I put in my post Karen he's a **** for the shit he comes out with, also a **** for giving Ulrika a good hiding. Two different things.

He was plastered all over the papers/news for that incident & was just wondering what the difference was between the two cases?

All I've heard is Collymore is a twat & he gives abuse out, etc etc.

Why are you so willing to believe an "Unpublished" letter rather than statements given in court?

She didn't post the "letter". So she obviously couldn't stand behind it. You don't accidentally hit someone over the head with a lamp while they are sleeping.

I’ve already admitted as such on this thread mate. Many will disagree with me but it’s just how I feel.

Both are very wrong of course but generally speaking, a man hitting a woman is worse IMO.
I think someone hitting someone who is weaker and unable to defend themselves is more wrong than someone hitting someone who physically is capable of stopping the abuse if they get to a point where they genuinely feel they have to. So a man hitting a woman, in most circumstances, is worse, same for hitting a child, or a disabled person.

As you say, obviously both are very wrong, but one is, in my opinion, significantly worse, as the fear that comes with that helplessness of being completely at the mercy of the person attacking you is a pretty significant factor.

tragedy of this, is her death will likely be forgotten in a few months

and the trolls and casual posters will be on the back of the next celeb who is in the headlines

only a suicide makes opinion change, which by then is too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.