West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

Dear David Moyes, to actually win a game of football you first have to try.

It really should have been 5 or 6 but a win is a win so I'll settle for that along with a clean sheet. Hope Dave is okay and it's just a tightness or impact injury. Not groin related I hope as he was looking rather prominent when he came off the pitch.

It also just fucks things up, makes it much harder for us to attack because Jesus was defending near Mendy on the left, and there's only 2 midfielders, so it's impossible to cut through teams at speed in the trademark way we did in 2017-2019.
We cut through them plenty in the first half -just failed to turn the chances into goals.

Missed the first 25 minutes having been stuck on the M62 for an hour and a half. Just got to my seat in time to see LaPorte (or was it Rodri ?) open the scoring. City won at a canter against a dreadful West Ham team. Disappointed to see so many empty seats and the atmosphere was non existent until Zabba came on for them. Anyway, at least we got back to the football tonight after a very tough last few days.

Missed the first 25 minutes having been stuck on the M62 for an hour and a half. Just got to my seat in time to see LaPorte (or was it Rodri ?) open the scoring. City won at a canter against a dreadful West Ham team. Disappointed to see so many empty seats and the atmosphere was non existent until Zabba came on for them. Anyway, at least we got back to the football tonight after a very tough last few days.

Atmosphere was pretty good for the first 25 minutes.

I thought the atmosphere was pretty shit tonight, none of the defiance I was expecting. Even by our usual standards the number in the ground at the final whistle was fucking shocking. Zaba could almost have shook hands with us individually

I never leave early but I was desperate for the final whistle at about 75 minutes. It was like no-one was even watching after that and then about two thirds of the crowd fucked off.

One dreadfully boring game of football, West Ham absolutely dreadful. Our passing well below the standards we have set in previous seasons and Jesus despite his work rate was awful when the chances came his way. Champions League not a cat in hells chance.

Last edited:
That was like a training game. Complete let down for the travelling Hammers’ fans, their team was a disgrace, barely even tried. Noble should offer to subsidise their fans’ tickets for the game, he was fucking atrocious!

We did what we needed to. Jesus should have bagged one really but still 3 points will do.

Boring night really though and a very poor attendance considering what’s just happened to the club.

Dear David Moyes, to actually win a game of football you first have to try.

It really should have been 5 or 6 but a win is a win so I'll settle for that along with a clean sheet. Hope Dave is okay and it's just a tightness or impact injury. Not groin related I hope as he was looking rather prominent when he came off the pitch.

Yeh Pellegrini and Bilic tried the tactic of ‘going for it’ and we got pummelled 5/6-0

no tactics on earth would have made us win tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.