• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try
Ederson
Cancelo Stones Fernandinho Zinchenko
Debruyne Gundagan Foden
Marhez Jesus Bernardo

Pep will demand the tempo is upped from Wednesday night. This is an important game for us, especially with Madrid and Wembley in mind. I think we will see a good performance on Saturday.

I think and hope Pep continues this 'learning process' to stabilize our defence and control games,
seeing Leicester as a preparation for the huge knockout match at Real.
Score away, clean sheet if possible.

If only Gabby would stop thinking and just do it like he did often enough.

It's going to be a really hard game this, it could go either way, but I think we'll just scrape over the line by the odd goal. 0-1 or 1-2.

Pep Guardiola has stated that David Silva, Raheem Sterling and Leroy Sane "are all okay, not 100% all of them, but okay." Sterling is "at the last stage". Leroy Sane "is good as well but needs a little more time after six months out".

Pep Guardiola on Raheem Sterling's 'Real Madrid interview': "The players are free to talk about what they believe."

Pep Guardiola on whether he has had messages of support from football regarding the ongoing FFP situation: "No."

PEP I am completely sure about the commitment of our players. They have shown it for many, many years. No one knows what will happen, but right now the commitment for the last three months, every single game, I don't have any doubts.

PEP We cannot change what people think. I know how hard we work. I am so proud about how hard we've worked all these years. No one helped us outside, we did it day by day, game by game. This is not finished, it’s not over, we appeal as a club and we see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.