Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team will be interesting, I'd say the LC final and Real game are much more important.

We can then rest v Wednesday before the rags/Real again.

Will Pep play Kun and Jesus again & without a CF in Madrid?

Stones looked like a racehorse just out of the box when he came on last night, stiff & awkward as fuck.

Zinc I think has served a suspension now so must surely start to keep Mendy fit.

The team will be interesting, I'd say the LC final and Real game are much more important.

We can then rest v Wednesday before the rags/Real again.

Will Pep play Kun and Jesus again & without a CF in Madrid?

Stones looked like a racehorse just out of the box when he came on last night, stiff & awkward as fuck.

Zinc I think has served a suspension now so must surely start to keep Mendy fit.
I'd say, all league games are dead rubbers now except the games against the scum and the dippers.

And if we are still in the champions league then the game against liverpool 3 days before the 1/4 final should be viewed as strictly second tier too.
Also that Liverpool game comes straight after an international break, hardly any time for preparation. Midweek both Argentina and Brazil are away in South America and that weekend we meet Liverpool, as you say following mid-week CL if we are still in?

Tough one re. selection. Rest key players for Madrid? Or go strong and get everyone up to speed?
I’d gravitate to the latter. Same team as last night, except Mahrez for Silva. And Fernandinho for Otamendi, if the plan is to play him with Laporte against Madrid.

it is tough. I think its a mix of both. I’d say rest the risky players like Laporte and Mendy. Dave as well due to fitness. Then give Aguero and De Bruyne only a 60 minute run out.

And if we are still in the champions league then the game against liverpool 3 days before the 1/4 final should be viewed as strictly second tier too.
No, looks like we are the omly team capable of beating Liverpool in the league and we dont want them going a season unbeaten do we?

It really depends on whether the medics decide that players such as Laporte, mendy & fernandhino would benefit from minutes or resting. It’s all about making sure the starting 11 for RM are in the best possible shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.