Simple question. Do you trust Daft Donald?

Spent many an afternoon in Ladbrokes Middleton with Donald in the late 80s and early 90s.He used to call me Steve every time he saw me and I would tell him my name is John but to no avail.He would show his betting slips when he had a winner 10p win trap 6 was the usual.....the 10p was usually mine!!!!!

City fans "Urban Legend"
If that was not a fact he would not get a thread of this size.
Donald bleeds blue blood! Ok hes daft but arent we all???
CTID

Used to go to away games from the Railway in Failsworth on "the battling bus", seem to remember DD having something to do with it.....Remember one boxing day Wrexham away, DD made everyone buy a 'red' santa hat for a quid coz he couldn't get blue ones as someone had let him down....he then made everyone get off the bus early to walk to the ground in the pouring rain all together in one big group.....pure class one of my most memorable funny football trips because of him!

Last time I saw him was in Midd with loads of kids following him like the pied piper!

Got collared at Walsall one year and spent the afternoon in the local cop shop. About 6PM there was a fella put in the next cell. It was Daft Donald who proceeded to tell me that he'd been arrested and charged with "interfering with a police horse". Lots of images came to mind but I didn't ask him any other questions. He then started telling me he was going to the bull ring when he got released so he could ave it with the Birmingham zulus. Very strange day.

Got collared at Walsall one year and spent the afternoon in the local cop shop. About 6PM there was a fella put in the next cell. It was Daft Donald who proceeded to tell me that he'd been arrested and charged with "interfering with a police horse". Lots of images came to mind but I didn't ask him any other questions. He then started telling me he was going to the bull ring when he got released so he could ave it with the Birmingham zulus. Very strange day.
He kept it together in Brum Town Centre late 80s when a load of Zulus tried to ambush us.
Running into them with his beige slacks around his knees and a big bin held above his head was a sight to behold!
We couldn’t handle the mob that appeared out of the bull ring though, there can’t have been many people left in there!
I’d trust him if it was coming on top but wouldn’t lend him any money,
he owes me a fortune of 20ps.
Steve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.