Simple question. Do you trust Daft Donald?

Asked me once at a Leicester away game if I fancied stopping off at Crewe on my way back to meet Millwall who would have been there changing trains. Only guy I know who would jib 5 and 10 p off everyone to afford a train fare and ticket to all the away games every week! Legend in his own lifetime but if a blue was in trouble he would alwsys step in no matter what the odds. You would want him on your side at all times even though you had no idea what he would get up to.......

More Daft Donald stories please, lads. He was the unofficial star of Mikey Francis' Guvnors book. Like the time the police stopped him outside Maine Road with a knife when we were playing (I think) Spurs. They asked him why he had it. Now, anyone else would have made up a yarn about forgetting it was there after chopping some onions easler that day, or summat. Not Donald, though. He looked at the copper as if he was daft and said: "For stabbing cockneys with"

10p's mount up. Saw him down half a dozen cocktails in a bar in Wilmslow on the way home from a pre-season friendly once. (Mind, was happy hour, although the barman didn't look too chuffed).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.