Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan best put in a stormer of a performance tonight. The only way he can get people off his back for his constant selection is if he really steps up.

Seriously can't understand why Pep wouldn't play Fern in midfield if he's not selecting him at CB. Exactly the type of player Rodri needs next to him to make up for his lack of legs.

Pep always likes to make a surprise selection in a big European away fixture, but it usually bites him in the arse. Hopefully tonight can buck that trend.

Rodri doesn't lack legs as much as people think, the problem is that he's so aggressive in his pressing that when he gets caught out, he's immediately 20+ yards behind play and it makes him look a lot slower than he is.

Otamendi is presumably there for his aerial ability. Set pieces are Real's biggest threat.

You have to laugh. Some of the people bemoaning this lineup are the same ones who have spent the last few years proclaiming thay they don't really care about this competition.

Pep's clearly got one eye on Sunday's final. Isn't that a good thing?

I love Aguero but come the fuck on. Aguero now is nowhere Ronaldo in his goal scoring prime a couple of years ago and to suggest that is fucking myopically blue tinted.

Aguero has been poor for four games, Jesus took his one chance.
I thought aguero was good against leicester and had fuck all service v West Ham. I can see why pep has gone with this team though. Looks like the United away line up with a false 9, unless he goes normal and Jesus is up top in which case I'm not sure about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.